From humble beginnings in 1952 as a dealer in Industrial Machinery, Pro-Pak has evolved into a one-stop supplier of Heavy Equipment, as well as both OEM and Aftermarket parts for all brands. We also have the capability to design and manufacture bespoke parts, as well as reverse-engineer and manufacture obsolete and unavailable parts. With our Head Office in the UK, and branches in Southern California, USA and Johannesburg, South Africa, we are well positioned to serve a world-wide market.
To consistently deliver world class Heavy Equipment, as well as Parts and Accessories solutions.
We will always achieve excellence by safely, efficiently and effectively handling our customers’ requirements in a manner that meets or exceeds their expectations.
- We will operate a SUSTAINABLE company. Our company must generate returns that are acceptable to our shareholders. We are however a responsible team and will therefore operate our company with the least possible negative impact on our surroundings, the environment and our people.
- We strive to deliver outstanding CUSTOMER SERVICE. Our aim is always to meet or exceed our customers’ expectations so that they receive outstanding service. We always respect our customer and their opinion.
- We strive to achieve EXCELLENCE. We acknowledge that, although we are an operational business and operational excellence is of critical importance to us, we strive for excellence in all areas of our business. Although we run a great business, we accept that we can do even better.
We will RESPECT AND EMPOWER our people. We must always treat each other with dignity and respect. Each of us is empowered with a job to do, and we will deliver what is expected of us. We will implement the correct systems and training to ensure that we are effective and safe at work.
We further commit ourselves to:-
- Cause zero harm to people.
- Prevent pollution and minimize adverse impacts on the environment.
- Conduct risk assessments and implement effective controls to mitigate those risks.
- Promote SHEQ awareness and participation throughout our company as well as with our other stakeholders through communication and training.
- Establish, review and achieve our targets and programmes.
- Continually improve on the performance of our management, control and information systems.
- Comply with applicable legislation and other requirements defined in our procedures and standards.
- Benchmark ourselves against the market leaders in our industry.
- Always conduct business in terms of our company Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- Ensure adequate resources are available for the achievement of this policy.
- Review this policy annually at our management review meeting or when significant change happens in our business.
- Effectively communicate this policy to all relevant stakeholders.